Did you know that your brain can only process one pain signal at a time?
It’s natural to feel pain when your body experiences physical or emotional trauma. However scientists have discovered that your brain can only process one pain signal at a time.
This means that you although there may be trauma it does not necessarily register in your brain. This often happens when your mind is focussed on something else.
How would you feel if you could:
• learn to focus your attention on any part of your body to deal with short-term (acute) pain;
• repattern your brain to deal with long-term (chronic) pain;
• understand that the expectation or past experience of pain may create pain;
• be more in control of your fears;
• be free of past trauma; and
• allow yourself to move as freely as possible.
Hypnosis to manage Pain is divided into four weekly sessions.
During this time you will learn to:
• manage pain and stress;
• dispel negative thinking;
• deal with the fear of pain;
• recognise your strengths and weaknesses;
• increase your self-belief and self-esteem;
• increase your motivation and willpower; and
• improve your pain management.
“It’s been a couple of weeks now, and I am delighted to say that I am sleeping through the night for the first time in years whereas before the hypnotherapy treatments, every time I moved I woke with pain.
I’m waking in the morning pain-free for the first time in years and feeling refreshed and like I can face the day and actually not just ‘get through it’ but enjoy it.”
Call Issi: 0407 667 309 today for a free 20-minute phone consultation and take the first step towards managing pain.