Have you ever been paralysed by fear?
It’s natural to feel afraid when confronted by a dangerous situation. In fact the flight or flee response is one our most basic instincts without which we would not be able to survive in the world.
However, when this response is triggered constantly, you can become overwhelmed and that can cause to you to freeze or feel paralysed.
Nelson Mandela once wrote: “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.”
In fact, there is more to you than you realise. And often it’s the way you look at things that creates a belief that can either feed your courage or your fear.
How would you feel if you could:
• deal with negative beliefs and expectations;
• make a realistic appraisal of your strengths and weaknesses;
• raise your standards;
• understand how your thoughts create feelings;
• see more of the big picture;
• be free of the past; and
• conquer your fear.
Hypnosis to Conquer Fear is divided into three weekly sessions.
During this time you will learn to:
• manage stress;
• dispel negative thinking;
• prevent self-sabotaging behaviour;
• work on your strengths and weaknesses;
• increase your self-belief and self-esteem;
• increase your motivation and willpower; and
• attain the goals you set.
“I came into this with a whole lot of skepticism, having been afraid of flying for most of my life, I didn’t believe Issi or anybody for that matter would be able to help me over come this paralysing fear.
However, it was abundantly clear after my first hypnotherapy appointment that I may of jumped the gun, so to say. With 3 simple sessions I went from panic attacks and not flying for 5 years, to taking a return flight to Melbourne earlier this month.”
Call Issi: 0407 667 309 today for a free 20-minute phone consultation and take the first step to conquer your fear.